Brian’s Media Kit
Brian an award-winning and #1 best-selling author, life coach, radio host, actor, filmmaker and TEDx speaker, knows the value of trusting intuition and wants to share his own personal journey of self-growth, discovery and accomplishment to help others re-connect with their own personal truths to live an authentic and fulfilling life. As a 4x Ironman triathlete and cross-country bicyclist, Brian knows the value of hard work and never giving up on his dreams, a message he shares with audiences through each of his creative expressions.
Brian’s brand-new book “Habits for Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar” with Mango Publishing is an Amazon #1 Best-Seller. Brian lives in Los Angeles, CA.
G. Brian Benson is an award-winning and #1 best-selling self-improvement and children’s book author, actor, filmmaker, coach and TEDx speaker. As a 4x Ironman triathlete and cross-country bicyclist, Brian knows the value of hard work and never giving up on his dreams, a message he shares with audiences through each of his creative expressions. Brian’s brand-new book “Habits for Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar” is an Amazon #1 Best-Seller.
Brian’s Favorite Talking Points:
Stepping out of our Comfort Zones
The Self-Growth Process
Establishing Life Balance
Tapping into Creativity
Setting and Completing Goals
Finding One’s Voice
His New Book
Sharing about his film and book experiences
2. I understand you worked very hard at stepping out of your comfort zone to get where you are today? What were some of the things that you did?
3. Did you find the process of stepping out of your comfort zone easy? Did it make you feel uncomfortable and vulnerable?
4. Have you always been creative? What is your process of creating?
5. You take life balance very seriously…why is that?
6. You have a new book out titled, “Habits For Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar.” Can you share more? How did it come about? What are some of the habits?
7. You have a very interesting and inspiring TEDx talk called “Be Yourself to Free Yourself – Finding Your Personal Freedom.” How did that come about? Would you like to share with our listeners your main points?
8. You inspire others to take action, what inspires you to take action?
9. I loved the messages in your two short films, Guitar Man and Searching for Happiness. Can you explain how you got into acting and what it has meant to you?
10. It appears between all of your projects and your Ironman finishes that have mastered the art of setting and completing goals. Tell us more about that.
TEDx Presentation: Be Yourself to Free Yourself – Finding Your Personal Freedom
- Listen to your intuition and be open to whatever comes your way
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Stay in Life Balance
- Have fun and enjoy the ride
- There are no rules (expect the unexpected)
Habits for Success Description:
A self-help book for an authentic life: Habits for Success was written creatively, consciously and with heart. Using his own growth process, triumphs and hero’s journey, the author weaves authenticity and vulnerability into his habits, ideas and stories to entertain and inspire the reader. They are beacons of light, hope and possibility, which guide the reader to their own personal version of success and happiness while helping give them permission to take their own journey and to build a foundation of strength for the long run.
Increase your self-awareness, manifest your dreams: Habits for Success is written in laymen’s terms but with an incredible amount of depth, which allows the reader to reach new levels of understanding and growth. It is a wonderful mix of heart, informative ideas and entertaining journey. It is a self-help book that doesn’t feel like one. The insights shared and the tools provided are tailored for life-long success. Author G. Brian Benson offers an informative, inspiring and unique look at growth, self-awareness and success.
Readers will learn:
- 46 unique, informative and life changing habits to manifest successful change.
- How to have healthier and happier relationships with loved ones and friends.
- How to cultivate more self-awareness, which will guide the reader to live a more proactive rather than reactive life.
- How to work through fear and step out of a comfort zone.
- How to cultivate, grow and own a genuine sense of self-worthiness and love for oneself.
- How to live a life of authenticity and true-fulfillment.
- How to build a foundation for life long success.
- How to strengthen intuitive skills.
- How to find and cultivate inspiration on a daily basis.
- How to maintain life balance for increased creativity and productivity.
Brian’s List – 26 ½ Easy to Use Ideas On How to Live a Fun, Balanced, Healthy Life!
Brian’s List Description:
One of Brian’s specialties is helping people bring balance and centeredness to their lives. He believes that having a balanced life is the first step in creating your dream life and living out your true purpose. One has to have a solid foundation or anchor to build upon; otherwise, your attempts to listen to your intuition, create, and manifest will be inconsistent and scattered.
This two-time nationally award-winning book will help guide you to true balance, happiness, and joy for the rest of your life. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain! This book is available in paperback or audio CD. Brian’s List was the winner of a Next Generation Indie Book Award in the Self-Help category.
Finding Your Voice
Finding Your Voice Description:
There comes a time in our lives when it becomes more painful for us to stay mired in our old habits than to step outside our comfort zone and risk the unknown as we journey toward finding our true voice. Your true voice is the language of authentic fulfillment, joy, and happiness. While speaking your true voice, creativity flows, fears subside, and peace of mind prevails.
Let G. Brian Benson help you find your true voice while sharing his. Straight from his heart, all of these stories, poems, and thoughts played an invaluable role in his own personal growth experience. May they provide a guiding light to areas that are reawakening inside of you. May they give you permission to move forward, speak your true voice, and let your inner greatness out so that it may shine for all to see. It will be the best thing you ever did for yourself and the world.
Finding Your Voice, which was an award-winning Finalist in both the USA Book News and the Indie Excellence Book Awards.
Lucy and Chester’s Amazing Adventures! Description:
Have you ever wanted to go on an adventure around the world and into the stars? Readers of all ages will be enchanted as they find themselves swept away with Lucy and her very best friend Chester on their exciting adventures! Open your wings, become inspired and let your creativity soar on this fun rhyming journey that teaches young readers empowerment and the importance of imagination.
Lucy and Chester’s Amazing Adventures! was an #1 Amazon New Release!
Steve the Alien Description:
On a routine walk to school, Zeke encounters more than he bargains for when a lovable space alien named Steve unexpectedly visits him on Earth while on a grand scavenger hunt through outer space! Young readers will enjoy this fun rhyming journey that teaches them the importance of sharing and to be accepting of new friends.
Steve the Alien was an Amazon #1 Best-Seller!
Searching for Happiness
Searching for Happiness was picked up by Gaia (Conscious Media company) to air on their streaming service as well as be part of their Spiritual Cinema Circle monthly subscription program. I was very please and honored to be able to share this film giving it a much broader viewing demographic!
Guitar Man was well received. It was accepted to 11 movie festivals, was a winner at the Love Unlimited Film and Art Festival, won an honorable mention prize in the narrative short category at the 2011 Los Angeles Movie Awards, and won a Golden Reel Award from the Nevada Film Festival.